Castle (CURRENCY:CSTL) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Castle has a total market capitalization of $46,947.00 and $92.00 worth of Castle was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Castle has traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar. One Castle coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.97 or 0.00705013 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00035808 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006546 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000974 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000617 BTC.
Castle (CSTL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 9th, 2017. Castle’s total supply is 15,934,536 coins and its circulating supply is 15,553,902 coins. Castle’s official Twitter account is @Castle_CSTL. Castle’s official website is projectcastle.tech.
Castle Coin Trading
Castle can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Castle directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Castle should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Castle using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Castle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Castle and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.