Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. Cryptonex has a market cap of $105.35 million and approximately $2.19 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Cryptonex has traded 8.2% higher against the US dollar. One Cryptonex coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.89 or 0.00025604 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptonex, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Cryptonex was first traded on August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 107,135,054 coins and its circulating supply is 55,686,329 coins. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cryptonex’s official website is cryptonex.org.
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptonex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.