PlayChip (CURRENCY:PLA) traded 24% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. PlayChip has a total market capitalization of $10.45 million and approximately $1,004.00 worth of PlayChip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PlayChip has traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. One PlayChip token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00040272 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $551.28 or 0.07478752 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020493 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001093 BTC.
PlayChip Token Profile
PlayChip (CRYPTO:PLA) is a token. Its launch date was November 21st, 2018. PlayChip’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,009,105,693 tokens. PlayChip’s official website is www.playchip.com. PlayChip’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. PlayChip’s official message board is medium.com/playchip.
PlayChip Token Trading
PlayChip can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayChip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlayChip should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PlayChip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlayChip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayChip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.