SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 2nd. During the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded up 1.7% against the US dollar. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0408 or 0.00000556 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Upbit, C-CEX and YoBit. SIBCoin has a total market cap of $736,408.00 and approximately $176,978.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,358.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $149.24 or 0.02030909 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $215.81 or 0.02936815 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $45.97 or 0.00625508 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.63 or 0.00743403 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012486 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00052967 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013620 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.73 or 0.00377416 BTC.
SIBCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 18,028,358 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.money.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Upbit, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Livecoin, YoBit and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.