Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded down 7.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Apex token can now be bought for $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bitbns, LBank and Switcheo Network. Over the last week, Apex has traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar. Apex has a market capitalization of $1.26 million and $85,482.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00017428 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004804 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006210 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
CPX uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 29th, 2018. Apex’s total supply is 676,989,090 tokens and its circulating supply is 472,592,327 tokens. Apex’s official website is apex.chinapex.com. The Reddit community for Apex is /r/APEXtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Apex’s official Twitter account is @apexnetworkCPX.
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, LBank and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.