BidiPass (CURRENCY:BDP) traded down 12.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. BidiPass has a total market capitalization of $3.62 million and approximately $490,990.00 worth of BidiPass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BidiPass has traded 13.3% lower against the dollar. One BidiPass token can now be purchased for $0.0170 or 0.00000234 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex, ProBit Exchange and DigiFinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00040119 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $562.10 or 0.07695945 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002161 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00021146 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001055 BTC.
BidiPass is a token. It was first traded on April 26th, 2018. BidiPass’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 212,189,499 tokens. BidiPass’ official website is bidipass.org. BidiPass’ official message board is medium.com/@bidipass. BidiPass’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BidiPass Token Trading
BidiPass can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, ProBit Exchange and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BidiPass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BidiPass should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BidiPass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BidiPass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BidiPass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.