Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 3rd. One Blakecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. Blakecoin has a total market capitalization of $16,076.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded 38% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,399.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.38 or 0.02019694 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $215.43 or 0.02912837 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $46.38 or 0.00627053 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.65 or 0.00738843 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012467 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00052659 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013648 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.83 or 0.00376340 BTC.
Blakecoin (BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 24,155,166 coins. Blakecoin’s official website is www.blakecoin.org. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.