Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Celer Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000065 BTC on major exchanges including TOKOK, Gate.io, Bilaxy and Binance. Celer Network has a total market cap of $16.68 million and $6.13 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Celer Network has traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040299 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $566.19 or 0.07661760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001053 BTC.
Celer Network Profile
Celer Network is a token. Celer Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,509,044,342 tokens. Celer Network’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Celer Network’s official message board is medium.com/celer-network. Celer Network’s official website is www.celer.network/#.
Celer Network Token Trading
Celer Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, Bilaxy and TOKOK. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celer Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Celer Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.