Civitas (CURRENCY:CIV) traded 27.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Civitas has traded 41.8% higher against the dollar. Civitas has a total market cap of $175,981.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Civitas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Civitas coin can currently be bought for about $0.0242 or 0.00000330 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.69 or 0.00745006 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00017890 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 33.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0735 or 0.00001001 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 79.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
CIV is a coin. Civitas’ total supply is 7,263,640 coins. Civitas’ official Twitter account is @CivitasCoin. Civitas’ official website is civitascoin.com.
Civitas Coin Trading
Civitas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civitas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civitas should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civitas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civitas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civitas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.