Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Cosmos coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.71 or 0.00050791 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Coinone, BitForex and GDAC. Over the last seven days, Cosmos has traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar. Cosmos has a market capitalization of $706.83 million and $144.15 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.04 or 0.00096447 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001244 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $5.24 or 0.00071869 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,275.99 or 0.99738545 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002856 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Cosmos Coin Profile
ATOM is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 237,928,231 coins and its circulating supply is 190,688,439 coins. The official message board for Cosmos is blog.cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, Hotbit, GDAC and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.