Daneel (CURRENCY:DAN) traded 31.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Daneel token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000033 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network, DDEX and IDEX. Daneel has a market cap of $48,279.00 and $84.00 worth of Daneel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Daneel has traded down 23.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Daneel (DAN) is a token. It launched on December 1st, 2017. Daneel’s total supply is 69,320,719 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,242,358 tokens. Daneel’s official website is daneel.io. Daneel’s official Twitter account is @daneelproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Daneel is /r/Daneel_Project and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Daneel Token Trading
Daneel can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Daneel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Daneel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Daneel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Daneel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Daneel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.