Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded 25% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Digiwage has a market capitalization of $10,287.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Digiwage has traded down 46.9% against the dollar. One Digiwage coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.25 or 0.00744986 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00021014 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 67.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000300 BTC.
WAGE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 55,062,329 coins and its circulating supply is 47,062,308 coins. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digiwage
Digiwage can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digiwage should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.