Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 114.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Ethereum Meta has a market cap of $1.74 million and approximately $145.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Meta token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and Token Store. Over the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded up 1,320.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002999 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013651 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00209187 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $98.06 or 0.01327002 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00029637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00123676 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
About Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta’s genesis date was December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 99,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,726,571,297 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Meta is ethermeta.com. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Meta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.