FLIP (CURRENCY:FLP) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. During the last week, FLIP has traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One FLIP token can currently be purchased for about $0.0096 or 0.00000131 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and BitForex. FLIP has a total market cap of $535,547.00 and $170.00 worth of FLIP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
FLIP’s genesis date was October 13th, 2017. FLIP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,955,000 tokens. FLIP’s official website is fliptoken.gameflip.com. FLIP’s official Twitter account is @Gameflip. The official message board for FLIP is medium.com/@fliptoken.
FLIP Token Trading
FLIP can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLIP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLIP should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLIP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.