Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Helium has a market cap of $167,599.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Helium has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar. One Helium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0142 or 0.00000194 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008416 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010066 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002645 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Helium (HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 12,165,911 coins and its circulating supply is 11,817,531 coins. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Helium
Helium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Helium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.