OST (CURRENCY:OST) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One OST token can now be bought for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000179 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Binance, IDCM and Gate.io. OST has a total market cap of $9.08 million and $1.53 million worth of OST was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, OST has traded 31.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00209642 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.16 or 0.01325109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00124015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
OST’s genesis date was October 13th, 2017. OST’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 686,344,683 tokens. The Reddit community for OST is /r/OSTdotcom and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for OST is medium.com/OSTdotcom. The official website for OST is ost.com. OST’s official Twitter account is @TheSimpleToken.
Buying and Selling OST
OST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, IDCM, Coinsuper, OKEx, Upbit, Gate.io and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.