ProChain (CURRENCY:PRA) traded up 120.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last week, ProChain has traded 97.1% higher against the dollar. ProChain has a total market cap of $1.95 million and approximately $528,167.00 worth of ProChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ProChain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0393 or 0.00000530 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bibox, OKEx and FCoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00040607 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $551.18 or 0.07440573 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002229 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021254 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 100.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
ProChain Token Profile
ProChain (PRA) is a token. It was first traded on December 4th, 2017. ProChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,562,749 tokens. ProChain’s official message board is weibo.com/prochain. ProChain’s official Twitter account is @prochaintech and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ProChain is chain.pro.
Buying and Selling ProChain
ProChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, OKEx, Bibox and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ProChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ProChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ProChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.