Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded 67.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Proxeus token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid. During the last seven days, Proxeus has traded down 67.5% against the dollar. Proxeus has a market capitalization of $450,239.00 and approximately $201.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00208104 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $97.80 or 0.01340160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00028969 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00122137 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Proxeus Token Profile
Proxeus launched on January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Proxeus’ official message board is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423. The official website for Proxeus is proxeus.com.
Buying and Selling Proxeus
Proxeus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proxeus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proxeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.