RealTract (CURRENCY:RET) traded up 12.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One RealTract token can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, Mercatox and IDCM. During the last week, RealTract has traded up 7.3% against the US dollar. RealTract has a total market cap of $9.69 million and $13,305.00 worth of RealTract was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
RealTract Token Profile
RealTract’s total supply is 24,600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,600,000,000 tokens. RealTract’s official message board is medium.com/@realtractofficial. RealTract’s official website is realtract.network. RealTract’s official Twitter account is @realtract.
Buying and Selling RealTract
RealTract can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Mercatox and IDCM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealTract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RealTract should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RealTract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RealTract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealTract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.