ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One ReddCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. During the last seven days, ReddCoin has traded 8% higher against the dollar. ReddCoin has a total market cap of $20.61 million and $113,280.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00050770 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.27 or 0.00705631 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00035991 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.74 or 0.00253017 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00095922 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004976 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
RDD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for ReddCoin is www.reddcointalk.org. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ReddCoin is www.reddcoin.com.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, C-Patex, BiteBTC, Upbit, Crex24 and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.