Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. One Ren token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0394 or 0.00000533 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Huobi Global, Kyber Network and OKEx. Ren has a market capitalization of $31.72 million and $1.71 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ren has traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00040741 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $556.86 or 0.07531229 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021182 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 100% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Ren Token Profile
Ren (CRYPTO:REN) is a token. It was first traded on December 31st, 2017. Ren’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 805,503,651 tokens. Ren’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. Ren’s official website is renproject.io. The Reddit community for Ren is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ren is medium.com/renproject.
Buying and Selling Ren
Ren can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, DDEX, IDEX, Kyber Network, Huobi Global, Binance, OKEx and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ren should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ren using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.