Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last week, Starbase has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar. Starbase has a market cap of $119,189.00 and $957.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Starbase token can now be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00040119 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $562.10 or 0.07695945 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002161 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00021146 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001055 BTC.
STAR is a token. It was first traded on February 5th, 2017. Starbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 187,500,000 tokens. The official website for Starbase is starbase.co. The Reddit community for Starbase is /r/starbase and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Starbase’s official Twitter account is @starbaseco and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Starbase
Starbase can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Starbase should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Starbase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Starbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.