USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last week, USD Coin has traded down 0.7% against the dollar. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00013704 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, Crex24, LATOKEN and Coinbase Pro. USD Coin has a total market cap of $448.89 million and $224.15 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $147.86 or 0.02026565 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00052763 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005525 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007427 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About USD Coin
USDC is a token. It was first traded on May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 451,755,628 tokens and its circulating supply is 448,960,398 tokens. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. The official message board for USD Coin is medium.com/centre-blog. The official website for USD Coin is www.centre.io/usdc.
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, LATOKEN, Poloniex, Kucoin, OKEx, Korbit, FCoin, Coinbase Pro, Hotbit, Coinsuper, Crex24, CPDAX and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase USD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.