ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. ZMINE has a market cap of $224,543.00 and $189.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZMINE token can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BX Thailand and Livecoin. In the last seven days, ZMINE has traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007665 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00083427 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00372087 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004232 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013732 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015080 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009827 BTC.
ZMINE Token Profile
ZMINE (CRYPTO:ZMN) is a token. Its launch date was January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 235,945,264 tokens and its circulating supply is 162,900,505 tokens. The official message board for ZMINE is medium.com/zmineofficial. ZMINE’s official website is zmine.com. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZMINE
ZMINE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZMINE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZMINE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.