ZumCoin (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. ZumCoin has a market cap of $1.15 million and $38.00 worth of ZumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ZumCoin has traded 26.4% lower against the dollar. One ZumCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
ZumCoin (CRYPTO:ZUM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2019. ZumCoin’s total supply is 988,819,491 coins. The Reddit community for ZumCoin is /r/bitcoin2network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZumCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZumCoin’s official website is zumcoin.org.
Buying and Selling ZumCoin
ZumCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZumCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZumCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZumCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.