AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. AppCoins has a market cap of $2.91 million and $78,498.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0291 or 0.00000389 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Huobi, HitBTC and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.07 or 0.01284209 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00027802 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119754 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
AppCoins was first traded on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BiteBTC, Huobi, Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.