Asch (CURRENCY:XAS) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Asch has a total market cap of $3.98 million and $237,215.00 worth of Asch was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Asch has traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar. One Asch coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0426 or 0.00000589 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Kucoin, OKEx and Bit-Z.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Asch Coin Profile
Asch’s total supply is 114,855,331 coins and its circulating supply is 93,355,331 coins. Asch’s official website is www.asch.io. The Reddit community for Asch is /r/Asch_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Asch’s official Twitter account is @Asch_Global. Asch’s official message board is bbs.asch.io.
Buying and Selling Asch
Asch can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bit-Z, Kucoin and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Asch directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Asch should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Asch using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Asch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Asch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.