Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 20.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded 21.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Interest coin can now be purchased for $0.0327 or 0.00000451 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, Bitfinex and HitBTC. Bitcoin Interest has a market capitalization of $599,676.00 and $2,389.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.06 or 0.00372845 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00080880 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00069743 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003367 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
Bitcoin Interest (CRYPTO:BCI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest. Bitcoin Interest’s official website is bitcoininterest.io.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Interest
Bitcoin Interest can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.