BitGreen (CURRENCY:BITG) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. In the last seven days, BitGreen has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One BitGreen coin can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001745 BTC on exchanges including Sistemkoin, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and STEX. BitGreen has a market cap of $1.28 million and approximately $7,027.00 worth of BitGreen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008178 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00044492 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023416 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005223 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009960 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.17 or 0.02909678 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000338 BTC.
BitGreen (BITG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. It launched on March 23rd, 2018. BitGreen’s total supply is 9,851,721 coins. BitGreen’s official website is bitg.org. BitGreen’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitGreen is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitGreen Coin Trading
BitGreen can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Sistemkoin, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitGreen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitGreen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitGreen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitGreen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitGreen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.