bitJob (CURRENCY:STU) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One bitJob token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. bitJob has a total market cap of $18,333.00 and $20.00 worth of bitJob was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, bitJob has traded down 35.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
bitJob’s launch date was August 2nd, 2017. bitJob’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 87,816,093 tokens. The official website for bitJob is bitjob.io. The Reddit community for bitJob is /r/bitJob and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. bitJob’s official Twitter account is @BitJob_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for bitJob is medium.com/bitjob.
bitJob Token Trading
bitJob can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitJob directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitJob should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bitJob using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitJob Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitJob and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.