BriaCoin (CURRENCY:BRIA) traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last seven days, BriaCoin has traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. BriaCoin has a market capitalization of $33,150.00 and approximately $31.00 worth of BriaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BriaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0446 or 0.00000597 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14,662.27 or 1.96389247 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00022759 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
BriaCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 7th, 2016. BriaCoin’s total supply is 743,431 coins. BriaCoin’s official Twitter account is @briacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BriaCoin is briacoin.com.
Buying and Selling BriaCoin
BriaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BriaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BriaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BriaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BriaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BriaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.