Clipper Coin (CURRENCY:CCC) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last week, Clipper Coin has traded 91.3% higher against the US dollar. One Clipper Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0262 or 0.00000351 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, Coinsuper and FCoin. Clipper Coin has a total market cap of $77.12 million and approximately $205,549.00 worth of Clipper Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038696 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $551.01 or 0.07374305 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023871 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000997 BTC.
Clipper Coin Token Profile
CCC is a token. Its genesis date was April 26th, 2018. Clipper Coin’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,943,270,216 tokens. Clipper Coin’s official website is clippercoin.com. Clipper Coin’s official Twitter account is @ClipperCoinCap.
Clipper Coin Token Trading
Clipper Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, FCoin and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clipper Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clipper Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Clipper Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Clipper Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clipper Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.