Contentos (CURRENCY:COS) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 4th. In the last week, Contentos has traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Contentos token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0125 or 0.00000168 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy and Binance DEX. Contentos has a market cap of $8.45 million and approximately $6.51 million worth of Contentos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038642 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $552.65 or 0.07400336 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002189 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00024166 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Contentos (COS) is a token. It launched on August 2nd, 2018. Contentos’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 674,325,997 tokens. The official website for Contentos is www.contentos.io. Contentos’ official Twitter account is @contentosio. The Reddit community for Contentos is /r/Contentosofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Contentos’ official message board is medium.com/contentos-io.
Buying and Selling Contentos
Contentos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contentos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Contentos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Contentos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contentos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contentos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.