CrowdWiz (CURRENCY:WIZ) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. CrowdWiz has a market capitalization of $24,248.00 and $1,528.00 worth of CrowdWiz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CrowdWiz token can now be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000094 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and BTC-Alpha. Over the last seven days, CrowdWiz has traded up 7.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00008184 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009949 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002534 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000448 BTC.
WIZ uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 14th, 2017. CrowdWiz’s total supply is 5,639,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,445,851 tokens. The Reddit community for CrowdWiz is /r/Crowdwiz_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CrowdWiz’s official Twitter account is @Crowdwiz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CrowdWiz is email@example.com. The official website for CrowdWiz is crowdwiz.io.
CrowdWiz Token Trading
CrowdWiz can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrowdWiz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdWiz should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CrowdWiz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdWiz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdWiz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.