Cryptocean (CURRENCY:CRON) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Cryptocean coin can now be bought for $0.23 or 0.00003196 BTC on popular exchanges including P2PB2B, Exrates and Coinsbit. Cryptocean has a market capitalization of $1.51 million and approximately $51,195.00 worth of Cryptocean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Cryptocean has traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00038997 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $492.11 or 0.06762104 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002275 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00024760 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Cryptocean (CRON) is a coin. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2018. Cryptocean’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 6,469,244 coins. Cryptocean’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cryptocean is /r/Cryptocean and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cryptocean’s official website is cryptocean.io.
Cryptocean Coin Trading
Cryptocean can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsbit, P2PB2B and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptocean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptocean should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptocean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptocean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptocean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.