Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Dent has a total market cap of $13.49 million and approximately $183,567.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN, Cobinhood, FCoin and Liquid. In the last seven days, Dent has traded up 4.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.68 or 0.01307230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027959 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119899 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Dent’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,875,838,994 tokens. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, FCoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, BitForex, IDEX, CoinBene, Kucoin, Bitbns, Cobinhood, Allbit, LATOKEN, Liquid, Radar Relay, Fatbtc, OKEx, Lykke Exchange, WazirX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.