DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. In the last week, DNotes has traded down 6.5% against the dollar. DNotes has a total market capitalization of $384,847.00 and approximately $46,734.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DNotes coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000039 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 58.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000114 BTC.
DNotes (NOTE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 155,043,262 coins and its circulating supply is 135,043,262 coins. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. DNotes’ official website is dnotescoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
Buying and Selling DNotes
DNotes can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DNotes should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DNotes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.