Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 4th. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges including Exrates, BX Thailand, Bittrex and ZB.COM. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 4.2% against the dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $270.69 million and $70.77 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $45.93 or 0.00616016 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012286 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001069 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00010701 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000292 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 122,327,110,780 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, YoBit, BtcTrade.im, Instant Bitex, Upbit, Gate.io, Bitsane, QBTC, SouthXchange, OpenLedger DEX, Koineks, Bits Blockchain, BiteBTC, BitFlip, Cryptopia, Graviex, Cryptomate, Coinsquare, Novaexchange, CoinFalcon, Bleutrade, ZB.COM, Trade Satoshi, Poloniex, Coindeal, Crex24, CoinEx, BTC Trade UA, C-Patex, Bitbns, Indodax, Bittrex, Bittylicious, Tux Exchange, Exmo, Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, Fatbtc, Tidex, CoinEgg, cfinex, BX Thailand, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Tripe Dice Exchange, BCEX, Stocks.Exchange, FreiExchange, Robinhood, Sistemkoin, Exrates, Ovis, Mercatox, Kraken, Coinbe, HitBTC and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.