Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded 95.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last seven days, Ethereum Meta has traded 64.1% lower against the US dollar. Ethereum Meta has a total market cap of $72,720.00 and approximately $82.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Meta token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and STEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $97.68 or 0.01307230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027959 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119899 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Ethereum Meta Token Profile
Ethereum Meta was first traded on December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 99,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 45,726,571,297 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official website is ethermeta.com. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.