FTX Token (CURRENCY:FTT) traded up 10.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. FTX Token has a market cap of $89.68 million and approximately $9.86 million worth of FTX Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FTX Token token can currently be bought for $1.72 or 0.00023623 BTC on exchanges including CoinEx and BitMax. Over the last seven days, FTX Token has traded up 18% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00038880 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $518.11 or 0.07136172 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002242 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00001026 BTC.
FTX Token Token Profile
FTX Token is a token. It launched on December 1st, 2017. FTX Token’s total supply is 348,160,825 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,288,489 tokens. FTX Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for FTX Token is medium.com/@ftx. The official website for FTX Token is ftx.com.
Buying and Selling FTX Token
FTX Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and CoinEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FTX Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FTX Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FTX Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FTX Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FTX Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.