GAMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded 11.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. One GAMB token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and KuCoin. In the last week, GAMB has traded 23.6% lower against the US dollar. GAMB has a total market cap of $545,143.00 and approximately $97,887.00 worth of GAMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $521.12 or 0.07198372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
GAMB is a token. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2018. GAMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,853,249,989 tokens. The official message board for GAMB is medium.com/@gambproject. GAMB’s official website is gamb.io. GAMB’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GAMB
GAMB can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and KuCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAMB should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GAMB using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GAMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.