GAPS (CURRENCY:GAP) traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. GAPS has a market cap of $69.84 million and $1.31 million worth of GAPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GAPS has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. One GAPS token can currently be bought for about $6.98 or 0.00093360 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00049411 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001206 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00078297 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,504.02 or 1.00307097 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003032 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
GAP is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 13th, 2016. GAPS’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. GAPS’s official message board is medium.com/@gapschain. The official website for GAPS is gapschain.io/main. GAPS’s official Twitter account is @Gapcoin.
Buying and Selling GAPS
GAPS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GAPS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GAPS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GAPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.