Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded 17.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. Gems has a market cap of $218,839.00 and $1,316.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gems token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc and Gate.io. During the last week, Gems has traded 21.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Gems ‘s launch date was January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,152,794,971 tokens. Gems ‘s official website is gems.org. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol. Gems ‘s official message board is blog.gems.org.
Buying and Selling Gems
Gems can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gems should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gems using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.