IONChain (CURRENCY:IONC) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, IONChain has traded up 38.4% against the US dollar. One IONChain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000072 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and FCoin. IONChain has a total market cap of $654,595.00 and $69,551.00 worth of IONChain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00207786 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.87 or 0.01294814 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00119516 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
IONChain’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 121,180,605 tokens. IONChain’s official Twitter account is @IONChain. IONChain’s official message board is medium.com/@IONChain. The official website for IONChain is ionchain.org.
IONChain Token Trading
IONChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IONChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IONChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IONChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IONChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IONChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.