Liquidity Network (CURRENCY:LQD) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Liquidity Network has a market capitalization of $353,307.00 and approximately $35,996.00 worth of Liquidity Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Liquidity Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000109 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Bilaxy, IDEX and Hotbit. Over the last seven days, Liquidity Network has traded down 22.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002937 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00207786 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $96.87 or 0.01294814 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027951 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00119516 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
About Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network’s genesis date was November 1st, 2015. Liquidity Network’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,334,645 tokens. Liquidity Network’s official website is liquidity.network. Liquidity Network’s official Twitter account is @tech_liquid. Liquidity Network’s official message board is email@example.com.
Buying and Selling Liquidity Network
Liquidity Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LATOKEN, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Liquidity Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Liquidity Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Liquidity Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Liquidity Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Liquidity Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.