Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Maker has a market cap of $552.17 million and approximately $4.82 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maker token can now be bought for approximately $552.17 or 0.07392519 BTC on popular exchanges including Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Bibox and OasisDEX. In the last week, Maker has traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038654 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023863 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000999 BTC.
Maker (MKR) is a token. It was first traded on August 15th, 2015. Maker’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Maker is /r/MakerDAO. Maker’s official Twitter account is @MakerDAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maker’s official website is makerdao.com.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, OKEx, Ethfinex, BitMart, HitBTC, Switcheo Network, IDEX, Gate.io, OasisDEX, CoinMex, GOPAX, Bibox, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Bancor Network and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.