Nasdacoin (CURRENCY:NSD) traded down 10.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last week, Nasdacoin has traded up 7.8% against the US dollar. One Nasdacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0536 or 0.00000739 BTC on major exchanges. Nasdacoin has a total market cap of $1.12 million and approximately $291,336.00 worth of Nasdacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 50.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Nasdacoin Coin Profile
Nasdacoin (CRYPTO:NSD) is a coin. Nasdacoin’s total supply is 20,935,806 coins. Nasdacoin’s official Twitter account is @nasdacoin_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nasdacoin’s official website is nasdacoin.io.
Nasdacoin Coin Trading
Nasdacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nasdacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nasdacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nasdacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nasdacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nasdacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.