NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last week, NULS has traded 2.9% lower against the dollar. NULS has a total market cap of $21.54 million and approximately $2.93 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NULS token can now be bought for $0.29 or 0.00004028 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Bit-Z and ChaoEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
NULS launched on September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 105,838,574 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,770,500 tokens. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for NULS is steemit.com/@nuls. The official website for NULS is nuls.io. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinBene, DragonEX, Kucoin, ChaoEX, QBTC, OKEx and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NULS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.