Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One Nxt coin can currently be purchased for $0.0110 or 0.00000147 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Indodax, Poloniex and Livecoin. During the last week, Nxt has traded up 2.2% against the dollar. Nxt has a market cap of $10.96 million and approximately $1.83 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023416 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009091 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007825 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006758 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009368 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010083 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
Nxt (NXT) is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. The official message board for Nxt is nxtforum.org. The official website for Nxt is nxt.org. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Indodax, Upbit, SouthXchange, OKEx, Poloniex, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.