Ocean Protocol (CURRENCY:OCEAN) traded 10.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Ocean Protocol has traded up 22.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Ocean Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0258 or 0.00000356 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy and Bittrex. Ocean Protocol has a total market capitalization of $8.77 million and $8.33 million worth of Ocean Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Ocean Protocol Profile
Ocean Protocol was first traded on May 18th, 2018. Ocean Protocol’s total supply is 613,099,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 340,405,994 tokens. The Reddit community for Ocean Protocol is /r/oceanprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ocean Protocol is oceanprotocol.com. Ocean Protocol’s official message board is blog.oceanprotocol.com. Ocean Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ocean Protocol
Ocean Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ocean Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ocean Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ocean Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ocean Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ocean Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.